FASHION

FASHION
FASHION

BEAUTY

BEAUTY
BEAUTY

FOOD

FOOD
FOOD

LEOPARD BOOTIES UNDER $40




I had been on the look out for a pair of Leopard booties for the longest time. But my choices, were coming with a price tag of $200 or upwards. But currently. I wanted something more affordable. Don't get me wrong, I love me some leopard, in my outfit, any day of the year. But I wanted to try out Leopard as a Bootie, as a style, before I splurged on it. 

Leopard is a neutral and there are innumerable ways on how you can pair them. For me, Leopard Booties are just the perfect touch of oomph for Fall-Winter. An instant pick me up to any old outfit pulled out from your closet. And that's exactly what I did. I have an older post, from last year,featuring this Wine Chunky Knit Sweater and Denims , with a Fur Vest,which was the statement piece of the outfit. I switched up the Fur Vest with a pair of my Leopard Booties. 

 
Did I mention how affordable these booties are ? Well, as the title suggests, they are under $40. Mine are from Target , where they are currently sold out. Shows how popular they are. So I have linked a few affordable options, if you wanted to try out the style for yourself. trust me, you wont regret it. 

My Leopard Booties are true to size and are made of velvet. They have a slight heel, which is comfortable to walk in and doesn't pinch or bite you, when you walk with a toddler and dog in tow. I am in love with these Leopard Bootes of mine, and might be guilty of wearing them out, before the end of the season. 











So are you on board with Leopard Booties ! Dont forget to show me your pair, by tagging me in your picture.


2 comments